Here are some ways we serve in our local area:
- Bristol Emergency Food Pantry
- We serve at the pantry on a rotating basis, and
- We collect food for the pantry on a weekly basis. We have a collection basket available during the worship service each week.
- Bristol Faith in Action
- Volunteers are encouraged to contact BFIA directly, and we are working toward a formal sponsorship.
- Family Promise of Bristol
- We serve in partnership with First United Methodist as they host the ministry on a rotating basis.
- Janie Hammit Children’s Home
- We serve at the home on an infrequent/seasonal basis.
You are encouraged to contact us about serving with us in any of these capacities, and we welcome your ideas on other ways we can make a difference in Bristol and beyond.